I was asked to pass this along to any of you who might be attending the big game on Saturday.
This weekend, the Sports Illustrated Heisman Trophy Tour presented by Nissan will be visiting the Penn State vs Ohio State game!
We’ll be setting up a huge tent with lots of activities for fans, including:
- Opportunity to meet and get autographs from Penn State 1973 Heisman Trophy winner John Cappelletti as well as Sports Illustrated Senior Writer Dan Patrick
- Photo on the cover of a personal Sports Illustrated with the Heisman Trophy
- Compete in one-on-one Heisman trivia challenges
- Vote on favorite Heisman moment at Sports Illustrated Heisman Bracket Challenge
- Check out the original “four-door sports car” – the 290-horsepower 2010 Maxima!
- Check out features of every Heisman winner, facts and figures about the Heisman award and vintage photos and odd facts up around the tent.
- Get a free copy of Sports Illustrated collector’s edition custom publication which celebrates 75 years of the Heisman Memorial Trophy.
- Keep tabs on the weekend’s action by viewing other games and highlights on plasma TVs
The tent opens at 10am and we’ll be hosting activities up until the 3:30pm game. It will be located at East Halls at the intersection of Curtin Road and Bigler Road.